Tuesday 19 August 2014

Meet Lolita Richi, the youngest 'Human Barbie'

Lolita, 16, from Kiev, Ukraine, boasts the same improbable body
proportions and blank facial features as a Barbie. She has a tiny
20-inch waist, a 32F bra size and wears contact lenses that give her a
wide-eyed, doll-like stare.

Lolita maintains that her striking looks were achieved without plastic
surgery, dieting or Photoshop.

One person who is wholly supportive of her eccentric look is Lolita's
mother, Anya Richi, 33. Anya is her photographer and captures all of
the snaps that Lolita uploads online.

She says:'My mum doesn't say anything about my appearance. She allows
me to dress however I want. My mum's proud of how I look.'

Lolita says there is no man out there at the moment who is a worthy
candidate for her affections.

'I'm not attracted to any of the boys at school, although they all
like me. They aren't good enough for me and they have an immature
mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment